|Sales Conditions for consumers
|December 2011 - Sales Conditions for consumers
LaDistroy provides a space for alternative distribution through this website, offering direct price: CDs, books, DVD from independent labels and artists that we support. This website is offered by LaDistroy BP1 26420 St Martin en Vercors. For questions regarding the site, please contact us via this form by email (or write to LaDistroy BP1 26420 St. Martin en Vercors - France).
1) ORDER :
You must create an account (with a valid email address!) on the site, then simply click on the references you want to buy. Once your choice is complete, submit your order by choosing a shipping method and payment method. We only accept orders placed directly on the website but if you encounter problems, contact us by email.
2) PRICES :
Prices are displayed excluding VAT (VAT not applicable, Article 293b of the CGI) for France and the Euro Zone. As this site is worldwide open, the total price of your order may vary depending on where you living.
3) SHIPPING WORLDWIDE :
Shipping costs are automatically calculated based on weight of items.
We offer to ship your order regardless of the country in which you wish to be delivered. You see, the rate of delivery varies depending on delivery area but also in terms of weight or volume of the shipment. Warning: the risks of transport are covered under the condition that the buyer has checked the goods on arrival and has exercised, if appropriate, a notified action against the carrier within 48 hours.
Payment with the order, by credit card, personal check, paypal or bank transfer.
- Credit card: totally secure via a https page provided by our bank. Your credit card information (card number, etc.) is not communicated to us and is not stored on our servers.
- Check : Only for France. Remember to write your order number on the back of the check.
- Bank transfer : for all those living away, we offer this solution, simple and inexpensive. Our bank details will appear in your order confirmation email. Just go to your bank with our details and make the transfer.
It will take us 24 to 72 hours since we receive your payment to prepare your order. You will be notified by email about the progress of your order. So it is important that your email address is valid.
If we find that some items are no longer in stock, LaDistroy contact you by email and offer a new date of shipping or a refund for your order.
- PACKAGE IN POOR CONDITION :
On delivery, check your package. If you have any doubts about its state (open or obviously damaged packaging), you can either reject (a refund will take place on his return) require its availability at the post office where you can open it to an officer s ability and see \ there are case sensitive and / or theft and complete statements of purpose. You can prevent your worries by email story we follow the case on our side. The findings of damage or theft that are required for compensation and / or replacement product can take place.
- RETURNS & EXCHANGE :
* You can return the products received within 7 days from the receipt of the package, whatever the reason. To receive a refund or exchange, products must not be unpacked or have been used / worn. Contact us by email for the return procedure.
- UNDELIVERED PARCELS :
If 72 hours after receipt of the email confirming shipment of your order, you still have not received, contact us by email . We will search the tracking number of your order. If it is still reported in distribution, we invite you to go ask at your Post Office (with tracking number). If undelivered, we will explain the procedure to follow to obtain reimbursement of the value of your package (based on insurance chosen).
- When ordering, you will provide us personal information: your name, address, email. LaDistroy agrees to not disclose them to any other party, except those required to process the order. You can always access this information and change (for example, in case of change of address) directly on the site in your account or by us upon request.
- If you have any problems with your order, you can contact us either by email or by post. You can also check the status of your order directly on the website under the heading "My Account".
- All complaints will first be treated friendly.
- These are the operating principles of contract - under French law - between you and LaDistroy. In case of dispute, only the Commercial Court of Valencia (France) is competent.